- Ballet Taught in the classical tradition, this foundation of dance develops physical strength, flexibility, muscular articulation, and coordination. It also encourages poise and creative thinking. Students are placed according to age and technical development.
- Pointe & Variations Evaluation by a faculty member is necessary to attend these classes. A minimum of 2 ballet technique classes weekly are requirements for Pre pointe & Pointe work. The 3rd class added per weeks promotes adequate strength, progress, understanding, & achievement.
- Creative Dance I & II (Ages 4-5) This is the 2nd and 3rd year of a preschoolers dance education. Dance class work is more focused on developing coordination in the basic movements some of which are: marching skipping, hopping and galloping.
- Preliminary Dance (Ages 5-7) Movement and music from a wide range of dance forms are included. Development of imagination which fuels artistry is part of the preparation of the students understanding of dancing as an art form.
- Ballet for Children (Ages 8-12) The most beloved of dance subjects to many little girls who dream of being a ballerina. For some little boys it can be the beauty and imagination as well as the challenge of movement with strength and grace that is engaging.
Special Holiday Concert A Celebration for the whole family ….. and an opportunity for students to share what they have been learning by performing in the intimate atmosphere of our studio. This years Holiday Concert will be on December 8th with shows at 12pm , 2pm & 4:30pm.
American Academy of Dance Ensemble Offers performance and workshop opportunities……. These are American Academy Students who through rehearsals, coaching and performances go beyond their class work to explore the richness of the dance experience.
Annual Recital A Positive Experience for All …… The last performance of our season which summarizes on stage the learning and progress of our students for the year. It is an exciting and wonderful way to end our regular season!